Adony is a town in Fejér county, Hungary.
The main tourist values of the city can be found in its natural endowments, such as:
- the Danube and its tributary with the Grand Island, a typical floodplain flora (protected plants, eg snowdrops) and fauna,
- Danube hospitality with accommodation, water sports, fishing, hunting,
- the Chapel of St. Orbán, with the cellars of the vineyard, wines made by excellent winemakers, local food specialties, accommodation,
- horse riding, carriage rides, cycling and walking tours, getting to know the surrounding farms,
- The cultural center and library in Zichy Castle and the park of the castle park full of ancient trees with sports fields.
- fishing and bird watching at the tributary of the Danube, the fish lakes of Livia