Berhida is a town in Veszprém County , Várpalota District , about 9.5 kilometers south of Várpalota . It belongs to Kiskovácsi since 1926 and to Peremarton since 1939 .
- Church of King St. Ladislaus (13th century church with a double stone deck chair, which has only one pair in Europe)
- Kisfaludi Strobl Zsigmond II. world war memorial.
- Roman Catholic Church (1759, decorated with Cymbal frescoes)
- Restaurant (1964), according to the plans of Imre Makovecz
The most important road in the small town is the 7202 road , which runs roughly east-west , which provides a connection to Berhida’s Székesfehérvár and Veszprém area, as well as to the larger cities on the northern shore of Lake Balaton . Moving from north to south through the town of Lepsénytől nearby town of Várpalota stretching 7207 road ends and the village on the eastern outskirts in the 7202’s Avenue, to the south of Papkeszin through 7215 Series trip .
There is a local bus service in Berhida, the service provider of which has been selected by the municipality through a public tender. The public bus service according to the local public transport is operated by Géza Pénzes, a sole proprietor.