As of October 2005, Borsodi Sörgyár produces 5 kinds of Hungarian beer. The beers are well known throughout Hungary.
- Borsodi Sör (4.6% alcohol, pale lager) – The flagship of the brewery and best-selling beer brand in Hungary is a traditional golden-colored light beer.
- Borsodi Bivaly (6.5% alcohol, Hungarian lager) – Introduced in 2004 as a stronger (both in taste and alcohol content) light-colored beer.
- Borsodi Barna (6.7% alcohol, dark German style)
- Borsodi Póló (0.5% alcohol, non-alcoholic beer) – A light, non-alcoholic beer introduced in 1996.
- Borostyán (5.2% alcohol, amber) – A premium beer introduced in 2003 using a unique roasted malt which gives it an amber color, and a mildly bitter taste.
- Borsodi Super Dry (4% alcohol)
Borsodi Sörgyár also produces Beck’s and Stella Artois under license. In addition to the beers it brews on site, Borsodi Sörgyár sells and distributes Belle-vue Kriek, Hoegaarden, Leffe, and Staropramen in Hungary.