Danube University Krems (subtitled University for Continuing Education Krems; German: Donau-Universität Krems and Universität für Weiterbildung Krems, respectively) is an Austrian university specialized in postgraduate education.
It is located in Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria.
Danube University Krems has specialized in postgraduate education. It currently offers more than 200 academic courses and degree programs (leading to Master’s degrees) in the fields:
- Medicine, Health and Social Services
- Economics and Business Management
- Law, Administration and International Affairs
- Education, Media and Communication
- Arts, Culture and Building