Dunaföldvár is a town in Tolna County, Hungary. Residents are Hungarians, with minority of Serbs. A Bronze Age gold hoard of jewellery was found between Paks and Dunaföldvár on the banks of the Danube in the nineteenth century. The treasure is now in the collections of the British Museum.
- Truncated tower (around 1500)
- Castle Museum
- Castle yard
- Reformed Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Church of St. Ilona , locally known as Old Church (1723-1725)
- St. Sebastian, Rochus and Rosalia Chapel (1742)
- Holy Trinity Statue (1755)
- St. John of Nepomuk Chapel (1763) (Chapel of Saint John of Nepomuk)
- St. Anne’s Franciscan Church and Convent , locally called Church of the Friends (circa 1790)
- Serbian Orthodox Church (Rác Church) (1788, tower: 1828)
- Calvary (late 18th century)
- Dunaföldvár Spa and Bath
Important road junction. The main road 6 passes through it in a north-south direction , from which the main road 61 branches off towards Kaposvár – Nagykanizsa and the main road 52 from Kecskemét opens here ; the Beszédes József bridge connects Transdanubia with the Great Plain . Some important inferior roads also affect the area of the city, such as road 6228 , which leads through Mezőfalva and Sárosd to Seregélyes , providing a connection to the Székesfehérvár area as well; to Németkérleading road 6229 , or road 5111 , which allows access to Bölcske and Madocsa .
The city was accessible by train on the Pusztaszabolcs – Dunaújváros – Paks railway line , but in 2009 the passenger transport on the section of the line between Mezőfalva and Paks was discontinued. Earlier Solttal is tied to a railway line ( Dunaföldvár-Solt-rail line ), but this has already picked up the tracks of also established bike route in 2015 in place.