In the north of Beveren and across the border to Hulst, a lot of work is being done on the development of a cross-border tidal nature area with 4700 hectares of top nature, from brackish marsh areas to wet meadow areas and unique polder splendor. This contrasts with the busy port activity that prevails there.
- Peace seekers, nature lovers, bird watchers and ship spotters enjoy beautiful nature, harbor and agricultural views here.
- Experience the unique play of wind and water on the border of land and sea with the hiking network Grenspark Groot Saeftinghte. You can vary endlessly with the nodes.
- Look at the many unique water and meadow birds.
- Spot the great ocean rushes gliding past.
- Taste the delicious regional products of the local farmers.