Jump in the swimming pool and relax in the sauna. Hotel Pejsegården has something of everything. Here is an outdoor playground for the kids and bowling alleys and arcade games inside. With a short distance to the Rediscovered Bridge and the Gudenåen are here are good opportunities for a holiday with cycling, canoeing, fishing or hiking. The hotel also has a restaurant and bistro.
Hotel Pejsegården in Brædstrup is a cozy, family-owned hotel, centrally located between Horsens and Silkeborg.
At Pejsegården, homely cosiness, present service and lovely rooms await, which can meet all your wishes and needs as a guest.
Whether you are going on an important company trip, whether you are enjoying a relaxing weekend stay with the one you love or whether you are on holiday with the whole family, the hotel’s good rooms and delicious facilities can provide the setting for just the experience you dream of. about.
Facilities of Hotel Pejsegården
As a guest at Pejsegården, you are free to use the hotel’s swimming pool, sauna and outdoor playground, where there is also a bouncy castle. There is also a bowling alley, air hockey, various amusement machines and a games room with 36 machines – use of these is settled according to consumption.
Experiences near Hotel Pejsegården
With its fantastic location close to the beautiful nature of the river Gudenåen and with a short distance lots of cultural offerings in Horsens and Silkeborg, Hotel Pejsegården is the ideal accommodation, no matter what you want to experience while you are in the area.
You can e.g.
- Take a bike ride in the area – book one of Pejsegården’s good bike packages> or borrow a free bike while you are a guest at the hotel.
- Visit one of the nearby golf courses. Book one of Pejsegården’s popular golf packages and get a discount on green fees> .
- Visit the Rediscovered Bridge – one of the Horsens area’s biggest attractions – which is only approx. 8 km. gone.
- Take a nice walk by the nearby forest and lake
- Canoeing on the river Gudenåen
- Visit the local tennis court
- Go fishing in the Gudenåen or one of the nearby put & take lakes.
If you would like to go on a trip, contact the reception, where the welcoming staff is ready to help.