Jászfényszaru is a town in Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok county, in the Northern Great Plain region of central Hungary.
- Roman Catholic Church (All Saints)Aerial view of the church
- Kiss József Local History Collection: can be visited since 1983
- Papp castle
- Rimóczy Castle
- Holy Family Statue: It stands next to the Roman Catholic Church. (Made in 1769 )
- Holy Trinity Statue: It stands next to the Roman Catholic Church.
- World War I Memorial: It stands in the park next to the Roman Catholic Church. (Inaugurated in 1924 )
- Petofi statue
- World War II Memorial (Inaugurated: 1989 )
- Jewish monument
- Ornamental well: It stands in the square in front of the town hall, on the site of the first artesian well of the settlement. (Inaugurated: 2002 )
- Teachers’ Monument (Inaugurated: 2002 )
- Monument of Reconciliation: It stands in the park of the House of Culture, on the site of the former Soviet monument. Regardless of nationality, it commemorates all those who fell during the World War II within the administrative boundaries of the village. The design and bronze work were done by Imrefia Béla Szabó, while the work was done by stone sculptor Tibor Tóásó. (Inaugurated: 2005 )
- Bedekovich Memorial Column: It stands in the park next to the Roman Catholic Church. The work of the folk wood carving artist Dezső Szilágyi. (Inaugurated: 1993 )
- Trianon Monument: It stands on the outskirts of the village, next to the roundabout on Route 32. (Inaugurated: 2012 )
- Statue of Béla IV. It is located at Rimóczy Castle. (Inaugurated: 2013 )
- Gypsy Musician Monument: Located near the lower cemetery. (Inaugurated: 2013 )
According to previous news, the German Thyssenkrupp plant in the city would have been completed in 2017. The investment was finally handed over on the second of March 2018. The investment will amount to HUF 30 billion and will create 500 new jobs by 2019. The factory will manufacture steering systems as well as camshafts integrated in the cylinder head with state-of-the-art technology.