Kerekegyháza is a town in the Kecskemét district of Bács-Kiskun county .
- In the Farm Museum we can get to know the tools of farming typical of the area, farm life.
- The Reformed Church in Kunpuszta was built in 1901 in the wilderness. In 1924 Dr. László Crafty visiting bishop.The eclectic style church in the country and együdálló way imapadok are in the desert sand.Kunpuszta – Kunkerekegyháza Reformed Church
- Fisherman’s and S. Nagy’s farm
- The Roman Catholic church was dedicated in honor of St. Stephen, designed in neo-Gothic style by Dénes Györgyi . The church was consecrated on August 20, 1913. Being made of reinforced concrete, it is an industrial monument.
- I. and II. World War II monument was designed by Iván Paulkovics and inaugurated in 1992.
- The ornamental well was inaugurated in 1994. Designed by Jona Gudvardasdóttir and János Probstner .
- The Reformed church was built in 1913 in an eclectic style.
- Woman statue was inaugurated in December 2000, by Istvan Szucs Acsa.
- The sculpture of Eszter Balás: Girl with a Pigeon was made in 1980.
- Drinking well of Sándor Dohány and Eszter Balás.
- In the Public Cemetery stands the chapel of László Langó and the tomb of André Emanuel from the 1800s.
- Mrs. Béláné Borbély’s private collection includes furniture, porcelain and woven fabrics.
The first documented mention of the place, which was already inhabited in the time of the kings of the Árpád dynasty, is known from 1323 . The excavations revealed the foundations of an almost circular church, hence the name Kerekegyháza. He perished during the occupation, and its inhabitants fled to Kecskemét . In the 18th century the Jászkun district redeem, then merely as used half Jászárokszállás , one quarter partly Fülöpszállás and Kunszentmiklós .
The Jászárokszállás section was organized into an independent village in 1856 , its founder was János Balarkoni Farkas , a Hungarian military captain and landowner in 1848. Today, the former Kunszentmiklós wasteland also belongs to Kerekegyháza, resp. From 1937 also Kunpuszta. From the Philippine accommodation part, on the other hand , a village was formed called Fülöpháza .
The inhabitants came from the neighboring Hungarian settlements and the Swabian villages.