Kistelek is the capital of the Kistelek district of Csongrád-Csanád county .
- King St. Stephen Roman Catholic Parish (6760) Kistelek, Bercsényi Miklós utca 5
- Kistelek Reformed Church (6760) Kistelek, Rákóczi Ferenc utca 5
- Kistelek Evangelical Parish (6760) Kistelek, Rákóczi Ferenc utca 5
- Evangelical Pentecostal Church (6760) Kistelek, Tóalj utca 11
- Church of the Love of Christ (6760) Kistelek, Petőfi Sándor utca 7
- Seventh-day Adventist Church (6760) Kistelek, Damjanich János utca 20
- Jewish Community (6760) Kistelek, Kisteleki Ede utca 6
Points of interest, attractions
- Geothermal power plant
- Roman Catholic Church of St. Stephen : Built between 1825 and 1831 in a classicist style
- Situated next to the Roman Catholic Church ( 1929 was) in World War Memorial – Soldier statue . The work of Hugó Keviczky and Imre Hadnagy, on the pedestal of which the names of 261 fallen heroes were engraved.
- World War II Memorial ( 1991 ) Bela Borvendég and Szathmary Gyöngyi work
- Carriage Chapel and Calvary ( stations )
- Kistelek Museum , local history collection
- Sunny houses (there are only 11 buildings left: Bocskai street 18, Hunyadi street 4, Jókai street 15 and 52, Kisteleki Ede street 32, Molnár János street 9, Petőfi street 15. , Rákóczi street 14, Víg street 25, Zrínyi street 17 and 33 / b.
- St. Stephen’s fountain
- Thermal bath : The water at 34-38 ° C is suitable for the treatment of joint and locomotor diseases and gynecological complaints.
- It is also interesting to note that the locals believe that there was a train hijack here for the first time in Europe through Sándor Rózsa and his company.
- It is worth watching the small-field indoor football tournament held every winter , which is slowly becoming equivalent to the famous Blue Squirrel from Szeged. One of the longest-running teams in Kistelek football is A.Fc. , Which has been participating in the tournament continuously for 14 seasons.
Public educational institutions
- Count Klebelsberg Kuno Cultural Center
- Prince Árpád Catholic Grammar School and Vocational High School
- Kistelek Primary School
- Collage Art School
- Rózsaliget College
- Seven-colored flower nursery
- Rainbow Nursery