- The Csörsz moat is still easily visible, a four-kilometer-long rampart along the Körös, which could have been built around 352 .
- Reformed Church (1776)
- Wenckheim-Merán Castle (1805) – now a primary school
- Catholic Church (1822)
- Crypt of the Wenckheim family (1830)
- World War I Memorial – Inauguration of the Statue of Heroes: May 5, 1929
- Monument to Lajos Tüköry (1956)
- Sebes-Körös Dam (1977)
- II. world war memorial
- Local History Collection – Village Museum (2003)
- Monument 56 (2006)
- Körösnadányi Nadányi Society
- Körös Art Association
- Körösladány Folk Song Circle (1991)
- Körösladányi “CUHÁRÉ” Citer Orchestra (1979)
The main road 47 passes through the city , so this is the most important access route from Debrecen – Berettyóújfalu – Szeghalom as well as from Szeged – Békéscsaba . The 4205 road connects with Kisújszállás and Dévaványa , and the 4232 road connects it with the Gyomaendrőd part of Gyoma .
It can be reached by train on the MÁV 127 Körösnagyharsány – Vésztő – Gyoma railway line , which has a stop here. Körösladány railway station is located in relation to the stations of the line between Kéthalom stop and Szeghalom railway station , physically located just west of the railway crossing of the main road 47, access by road is provided by the side road No. 42 335 branching from the main road.