Lenis was founded in 2008 and was soon after granted the authorisation for the wholesale of medicinal products from the Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices of the Republic of Slovenia. The company specializes in unlicensed medicines and niche therapeutic areas. Our primary customers are hospital farmacies, wholesalers (for distribution to retail pharmacies) and contract research organizations (CROs).
- medicines from the List of indispensable medicinal products for human use;
- medicinal products for cases of individual emergency treatment;
- discontinued cost-effective medicines;
- new medicines not yet registered in Slovenia;
- product alternatives during drug shortages;
- comparative samples for clinical studies.
So far they have spread to most markets of Southeast Europe. Lenis employs 10 experts from different fields. The rapid development and success of the company are the answer to our dedication, quality of our work and our flexibility in adapting to new markets.
Lenis ensures optimal storage and transport conditions, all in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).