- Prehistoric and Gallo-Roman finds.
- Merovingian cemetery of Lunette.
- Statue of Joan of Arc.
- Metz Botanical Garden , 1866.
- Swimming pool rue Pierre-de-Coubertin, architect Jean Bigard, 1969.
- South of the Saint-Symphorien island and the island of Butterflies on the Moselle .
- Longeville arm, or the Moselle backwater.
- Jouy Canal .
- Tennis courts, football, bowling alley, archery.
- Nautical center under construction (planned for 2014).
- Castle Frescatelly late xviii th century, in the botanical garden.
- Castle Grange-Le-Mercier xiv th century, beautiful interior façade xviii th century, along the Seille .
- Castle Horgne au Sablon xiv th century, burned in 1372 by the king of Bohemia, big corner tower that served room Charles V in 1552 during the siege of Metz; plaque recalling the event, also presence of ramparts and two other towers behind the first ruins; located on the territory of the Sablon to the end of the xix th century, destroyed in 1944.
- Former fortified castle “Château-l’Evêque”, destroyed during the siege of Metz in 1552.
Chateau de Courcelles
The Chateau de Courcelles (Europa room) at 73 rue de Pont-à-Mousson, was built in the early xviii th century in a green setting on the right bank of the Moselle. The castle has a main courtyard, slate roofs accompanied by dormers, a statue recalling the siege of 1552 , its park offers an open view of the coasts, in particular Mont Saint-Quentin . The building appears for the first time on a plan by Nicolas Duchêne of 1716 as belonging to “Monsieur de Courcelles .
Maison du Pays messin
The guardhouse of the castle has become the Maison du Pays Messin, which hosts the Syndicat intercommunal à vocation tourisme (SIVT), a real showcase for tourism in the Metz region.
- Saint-Joseph Church , located 5 rue de l’Abbé-Châtelain. The building, built from 1901 to 1906 by Ludwig Becker in Jaumont stone , in a Neo-Romanesque-Rhine style, characteristic of Wilhelmian architecture, is based on a basilica plan. It was inaugurated on July 29, 1906. The bell tower, 72 m high , has two bell towers.
- Sainte-Jeanne-d’Arc Church, 1 rue Nicolas-Hamant in the Saint-Privat district . The architects Georges Tribout (1884-1962) and Henri Drillien (1894-1975) completed the building in 1960. The stained glass windows are signed Camille Hilaire .
- Chapel and convent of the Sacred Heart, today the Jean-XXIII school complex.
- Chapel of the Holy Family today a retirement home.
- Chapel of the former current minor seminary college high school high pole Jean-XXIII.
- Way cross: at La Horgne at Sablon.
- Chapelle Saint-Privat , first building religious of Montigny-lès-Metz, ix th century ; restored and inaugurated on June 14, 2009.
- Reformed Protestant temple , located at the corner of rue de Pont-à-Mousson and rue des Loges. The building was built in 1894 during the Wilhelmian era in a neo-Gothic style. The steeple, 50 meters high, is remarkable.
- Old synagogue: a synagogue was in operation from 1847 in a building located at the end of a dead end overlooking the rue de Pont-à-Mousson before being alienated in 1923, during renovation work in the district.
- Kingdom Hall, 149 chemin de Blory.
- Litaldus cemetery, located at the corner of Saint-Ladre and Litaldus streets.
- Grange-le-Mercier cemetery, located rue Grange-le-Mercier.