A physician with more than twenty years of experience in the field, both in the inpatient and outpatient departments, a graduate of the Medical Faculty of Charles University, with a certificate in psychiatry I. and II. degree, with a license of an independent doctor, with a license for the position of primary in the field and professional representative of a non-governmental medical facility.
In the past, he has participated in a number of international multicenter studies of preclinical research on new psychotropic drugs.
He has been running a private practice since 2002
The outpatient clinic offers comprehensive treatment for mental disorders in adults
- Mood disorders – depressive states, manic states, bipolar disorders
- Neurotic disorders – anxiety, phobic, obsessive compulsive disorders
- Acute stress disorders – adaptation disorders, post-traumatic disorders, crisis intervention in serious life situations
- Psychosomatic disorders – mental problems associated with physical illness, chronic pain
- Organic disorders – memory disorders, cognitive disorders, conditions after head injuries, mental disorders in old age, dementia)
- Psychoses – acute psychotic states, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorders, psychotic states caused by addictive substances
The treatment takes place in a pleasant informal and discreet environment with maximum effort to meet the needs of the client. I work closely with a clinical psychologist.
Offer of above-standard services – the possibility of telephone or e-mail consultation in the evening and at the weekend (for a fee).