The company ProDerma sro was founded on November 24, 2010. The owner and managing director of the company is MUDr. Iva Bernatíková. Its activities follow the long-term practice of a non-governmental medical facility, which was established on April 13, 1995.
Since 1 August 2011, the company has been based in a newly built building on Sladovnická Street 1995/4 in Bruntál. The scope of the company’s activities is a skin clinic and cosmetic services.
MUDr. Iva Bernatíková is a doctor with II. certification in the field of dermatovenerology. He has more than 30 years of experience in this field. Since 1987 she has worked at the dermatology department in Bruntál. She started working privately in 1995.
The company employs fully qualified and trained nurses Hana Bačínská and Kateřina Oborná.
The company’s goal is to provide quality medical and cosmetic services at a professional level with modern equipment and in a pleasant environment.
- wound healing center
- treatment of skin and venereal diseases
- specialized outpatient clinic for the treatment of edema with a Quality Guarantee certificate, providing instrumental and manual lymphatic drainage + additional preparations for compression therapy + lymphotajping
- skin tumor prevention center – examination using the state-of-the-art technology of the MicroDerm digital dermatoscope
- light therapy (phototherapy) with a full-body Waldmann cabin and a Waldmann light rod (wavelength 311 nm), Excimer 308 nm UV light
- testing for the Department of Occupational Diseases by the European Trolab test kit to determine contact allergen
- fractional CO2 laser, diode vascular and epilation laser, biostimulation laser, Plexr – plasma generator
- we perform minor aesthetic procedures – we remove marks or unwanted formations on the body, cracked veins (whiskers, red dots – angiomas, veins in the face), we remove unwanted hair from the skin, we rejuvenate with a fractional laser
- We use biostimulation laser to treat scars and accelerate wound healing
- medical pedicure + nail chips
- wrinkle fillers (Restylane, Princess)
- injection mesotherapy to rejuvenate the skin (face, chest and hands)
- injectable hair mesotherapy against hair loss, to support hair quality and growth
- microneedling to rejuvenate the skin
- dermaroller technique
- bleaching by various techniques
- chemical peeling and lifting
- injection lipolysis – removal of unwanted fat
- cleansing the skin of problematic skin with acne
Small outpatient surgery
- removal of growths and age warts on the body
Sales of medical cosmetics
- Bioderma, La Roche-Posay, Medaprex, Teoxane