Szigethalom is a city in Pest county , in the Szigetszentmiklós district . It is a settlement belonging to the Budapest agglomeration , an important public transport hub.
- Monument to the victims of the First World War in the old cemetery.
- Monument to Soviet soldiers killed in World War II in the Rákóczi Street Cemetery.
- Kopjafa in memory of Lady Diana in the Rákóczi street cemetery.
- The 1848-49 revolution and war memorial in the decorative area.
- Statue of St. Stephen in the city center.
- Bust of Ignác Semmelweis in the area of the nursing center.
- European landmark on Ornament Square.
- The Bárka sandstone statue in the area of the care center is the work of Tamás Baráz.
- EMESE park
- Szigethalm Family Game Park
- Géza Hegedüs City Library
- Urban Leisure Center
- Local history collection
- Szigethalm Adult Choir
- St. Stephen’s Primary School Wind Orchestra
- Zug Theater Amateur Company
- National Twin Meeting
- Pest County Meeting of the Elderly