University College of Northern Denmark is one of six regional organizations of different study sites in Denmark offering courses of professional relevance. Some courses are considered on par with bachelor level if enrolling in a university.
UCN presently has four schools – health, education, technology & business and further and lifelong education. The most recent merger took place in 2009 and UCN now has branches in Aalborg, Hjørring, and Thisted. UCN works in association with Aalborg University (AAU).
Besides the provision of first cycle higher education, University College of Northern Denmark is also active in applied research, innovation, development and continuing education. UCN University College of Northern Denmark has 10,000 full-time students, 8,000 part-time students, 1,200 international full-time students, and 750 employees. UCN has more than 100 partner universities worldwide.
UCN is an institution of the UAS type with applied sciences and close contact with the public and private business sector.
- Occupational therapist
- Nature and culture guide
- BA Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- AP Degree Hospitality Service and Tourism Management
- BA International Hospitality Management
- AP Degree Marketing Management
- BA International Sales and Marketing Management
- AP Degree Financial Management
- BA Financial Management and Services
- BA Sports Management
- AP Degree Computer Science
- AP Degree Multimedia Design and Communication
- AP Degree IT Network and Electronics Technology
- AP Degree Design and Technology (Graphics)
- BA Web Development
- BA Software Development