- monument Roman Catholic church : built in 1777 in braid style by Kristóf Migazzi , Bishop of Vác , his name and the cardinal’s coat of arms can be seen on the facade of his tower. Its famous semicircular sanctuary and the XVIII. century main altarpiece in which a child is brought before Jesus .
- the monumental building of the parish and the stone cross not far from the lake , on its pedestal the Virgin Mary , St. John the Evangelist and Mary Magdalene .
- Roman Catholic cemetery : red marble tombstones between 1806 and 1849
- Reformed Church : Built in 1786 , its treasured treasure is the tin plate of 1683 , the tin cup and tin a hundred years later, and the copper plate of 1700 .
- bear and wolf shelter
- Veresegyháza Thermal Bath
- Veres 1 Theater , Mézesvölgyi Summer open-air theater festival
- Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Church was built in 2016 , mainly with local cooperation
According to folklore, the ancestor of Veresegyház and Szada was the village of Ivacs, which today belongs to the town. First mention of a 1375 . in his diploma dated 25 April , where “Judge Jakab Szepesi, son of István Syday of Domonkos, waives two-thirds of the fine of 6 marks imposed on the applicant in the lawsuit against Miklós, son of Lanchk in Wereseghaz”. The area of Veresegyház was on average slightly less than 6 thousand acres. The data measured in 1788 did not change much in their proportions until the 1920s . Veresegyház was a pure Hungarian village, the landlord was 3/4 partly the bishop of Vác and 1/4 partly the chapter of Oradea . Independent use of seals in the XVII. centuryfrom the end, until 1876 six different seals are known.